At All Saints, we are committed to supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of our pupils, their families and our staff. We know that everyone experiences life challenges that can make us vulnerable and at times, anyone may need additional emotional support. We take the view that positive mental health is everybody’s business and that we all have a role to play. At our school we aim to:
• help children to understand their emotions and feelings better
• help children feel comfortable sharing any concerns or worries
• help children socially to form and maintain relationships
• promote self-esteem and ensure children know that they count
• encourage children to be confident and take risks
• help children to be persistent even when faced with challenges
• help children to develop emotional resilience and to manage setbacks
Please click here for our Mental Health Action Plan
YESS is our local mental health and well-being charity, based in Uttoxeter.
They can offer therapy, training or support for children aged between 0 – 25 and their parents.