All About All Saints' FOAL (Friends of All Saints)
What is FOAL?
- FOAL was formally known as the PTA, the name was changed in order to broaden the membership to include anybody with an interest in supporting the school within the local community. All Saints' FOAL is made up of the parents, guardians, friends of children who attend our school and the teaching staff who teach our children.
- In fact, if you are a parent or guardian at our school, then you are already a member of the FOAL at All Saints'!
- FOAL and its activites are managed by a Committee. Committee meetings are held at least once each term. You don't have to be a Committee member to be able to attend a FOAL Committee meeting - all parents/guardians,friends of our school can come along to a FOAL meeting.
What does All Saints' FOAL do?
FOAL's objective is to support the education of the pupils at our school. In recent years FOAL has focused on fundraising for specific equipment and activities that supports our children's education - basically the extras that enhance our children's school experience.
How you can support All Saints' FOAL?
Put simply, supporting FOAL means just doing what you feel you can with the time and energy that you have available to you. If this means that you can only do one thing in a year to support FOal, then that's absolutely fine. If you can do more, then that is a bonus.
What does 'doing what I can' mean?
You can help FOAL by doing any of the following:
- Baking cakes for events!
- Providing cakes for 'Thank Cake it's Friday'
- Donating items towards raffles
- Wrapping gifts for Mother and Father's Day stalls
- Helping out at events by serving refreshments, or manning stalls, selling raffle tickets, setting up at the beginning, tidying up afterwards
- Help organise an event
- Join the Committee
Or perhaps you have a particular talent, or expertise in a particular area, which you feel could benefit FOAL? If so, please let us know.
Want to find out more?
For latest news and events visit "friends of all saints Denstone" facebook page or feel free to contact any of the following:
Colette Watson (Chair) Sally Emery (Joint Vice Chair) Ellen Leyton (Treasurer) and Liz Bean (Secretary).
YOUR SUPPORT, BIG OR SMALL, REALLY CAN HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE, SO PLEASE DO WHAT YOU CAN...
My Name Tags
Order name labels and help us raise funds by clicking on the link below.Please ensure you enter the school ID 36887 in the Delivery Address Section